Monday, October 13, 2008

GRE preparations Day 1 Attempt 1

Luckily, my last endeavour at human bonding has given me a totally new outlook to GRE preparations. I have decided to mince my words all around her, which has luckily helped me a lot more than rap. Hopefully, such story reading format will also help any other aspirants who come along here looking for any help. Most of the penning down will also seem pretty childish but that's the best I can come up with in such state :) Also it has dawned upon me that a of *ahem* unexpected people read through this, I have tried to keep the information as cryptic as possible :P

Abridged Conversation ;)
While admonished by Y not to ask her out, my adjuration for closure kept my decision unchanged. The abject conversation with X led me to numerous aberrant conclusions. I asked her not to abase herself when she was abashed by my open admiration of hers.

Though I am not abdicating my love of her, I have decided that the proposal should stay in abeyance till matters abate. I hope that during this period of abnegation, she wont abhor me anymore while knowing her better will abet me further. Unfortunately it seems that her escape strategy is to abjure our friendship and abominate my attempts to save it all the same. While my taste in women has been marked abominable, it is still an aboriginal act in CMI.

Sadly, my heart aches at our abscission and years me to abscond at the sight of her. I really hope she can absolve my sudden proposal as my acuity in such matters is failing me.

Her diet seems abstemious as if her hunger was an abstract concept. I certainly hope that my abstruse insight to her psyche will remain unchallenged, unless I have been abysmally ignorant. At least, Z accedes with my actions, who has been my only confidante of any use. I plan to accost her today accoutered w/ ADSE and hopefully she shall respond w/o acerbity.

I have been an acidulous child and acknowledge that 2003 was the acme for such behaviour. But A shall acquiesce that I am no longer acrimonious and hence have grown overly optimistic. This is probably what actuates me to keep trying, or as an old adage says " Try and try and you will succeed".

Here are a few words I couldn't fit anywhere.

Abrogate: Abolish
Abut: border upon or adjoin
Acclivity: Sharp up slope of hill
Acclimate: Adjust to climate
Accretion: grown/increase
Accrue: come about by addition, ex: interest is accrued to the principal loan
Acrid: Sharp, Pungent
Acrophobia: Fear of heights
Adjunct: Insignificant add-on, ex: Laptop is an adjunct to the desktop.
Actuarial: Calculating, Pertaining to statistics

1 comment:

Amit Aggarwal said...

Try GRE MNemonic Dictionary http://www.mnemonicdictionary.com for preparing for GRE verbal part.